2 – 4 Weeks
1 – 2 Years
What are the benefits of Eyebrow Microblading?
- You have the option of selecting more than one appearance. Although Microblading creates natural hair strokes, other PMU Brow treatments can achieve the same results with somewhat different styles. One such example is the ombre powder brow. The ombre brow creates a completely tinted brow that is softer at the front and more thickly filled in the middle.
- Your brows will always be flawless! There is no need to be concerned about your brow makeup wiping off at the beach or during that intense gym session. They’re entirely waterproof, except for the first 10 days, when it’s advised to prevent water soaking. Also, if you were a victim of the 90’s brow tweezing trend, the appropriate artist will be able to restore your natural brow pattern, which is well worth it.
- You’ll save cash! Powders, brow pencils, and other beauty products may quickly mount up, and it adds another brush to clean. While the initial expense of microblading may appear to be scary, it is still a worthwhile investment because it may last up to two years.
- You’ll save time! Getting dressed in the morning. Because your brows will be flawlessly shaped, you can cut some time out of your morning ritual, allowing you to spend more time with your morning coffee. You might even get a few additional minutes of sleep, and who couldn’t use a little more of that? The first time spent in the studio is about 2 hours, but think of how much time you’ll save over the next two years!
- They have a lengthy lifespan. After your initial microblading treatment, you should plan on returning to the studio in six weeks for a retouch. After that, you may anticipate your gorgeous new brows.
- It enhances your natural facial features. If you want to have flawless, uniform, and long-lasting brows that only require maintenance once a year. Tiny hair strokes create a very realistic appearance. A semi-permanent brow that has been professionally designed and sculpted considers facial contours and characteristics to produce an impression that accentuates natural beauty.
What does Microblading look like?
Use the slider below to compare the before and after pictures of the treatment.
How long does the treatment last?
Microblading can last between 12 months and 2 years, depending on age, skin condition and tone, sunlight exposure, lifestyle, the body’s immunity system and metabolism, and pigments used. Microblading is suitable for virtually everyone, but an initial consultation and patch test before treatment may be required to rule out any potential complications. You will be advised not to pluck your eyebrows for at least a month before your appointment so that I can mimic their natural appearance as accurately as possible. You can colour your brows up to two weeks before your scheduled treatment.
Is it Painful?
“Does it hurt? ” you may wonder. You are not alone in your curiosity. Because it is a semi-permanent tattoo, many people are concerned about discomfort when considering microblading. The good news is that it is not a painful procedure. Most people who have microblading feel only minor pressure or discomfort during the process. It is usually much less painful than a traditional tattoo, but keep in mind your pain tolerance.
Experience the Best Microblading in Norwich
You may be wondering where the best microblading near me is? Well you found it. It is our mission for you to come away from the treatment, thinking, “Wow, that was fantastic” We constantly innovate with new technology and current trends to provide you with the best Norwich Microblading experience possible. Our aim is to provide the best Microblading in Norwich. Check out our 5-star microblading reviews in the customer review section. We are equipped with the most up-to-date technology and maintained to the highest standards. We carefully clean our equipment and the surrounding area after each client visit. We provide a free car park for our clients, making your experience more convenient and stress-free.
How much does Eyebrow Microblading cost?
The cost of Microblading is under £300 which is relatively inexpensive if you factor in the benefits and savings. You will be saving valuable time everyday and saving money on makeup costs. Plus you have the added benefit of waking up with perfect brows each morning. Our prices are among the cheapest Microblading in Norfolk. Book your Free Brow consultation today and enjoy the benefits of great permanent eyebrows.
Who is the treatment not suitable for?
Those who are susceptible to keloids or post-inflammatory hypopigmentation. Unfortunately, because the treatment pierces the skin when we apply ink, we cannot work with clients who have certain disorders.
If you have any skin conditions on or around your brows. This includes eczema, shingles, rashes, and anything close to the brow region.
Diabetes. Medical clearance may be required depending on the kind and the severity.
If you have an auto-immune disease. To carry out the treatment, we will require medical clearance.
If you’ve already used Botox or other fillers in that region.
Patients who are receiving chemotherapy Although it is excellent for repairing brows after chemotherapy treatment, we would need a doctor’s note to perform the treatment.
Blood Thinning Drugs. Speak with us first about what your options are. Depending on the blood-thinning medication and how frequently it is used, we may simply recommend an alternative procedure to get the same stunning effect.
Those who have oily skin. Those with overly oily skin are typically not suitable candidates.
Those that already have a dark pre-existing brow tattoo or permanent makeup. The tattoo or permanent makeup must be light enough to draw hair strokes on the brow. We ask that anybody who has had an eyebrow tattoo in the past send us a photo without makeup.
Those who are sensitive to alcohol or numbing agents. If you suspect an allergy to our ink, numbing cream, or alcohol, you may also have an allergic reaction to the treatment.
You must be over the age of 18! Our Treatments are not permitted for minors, even with adult consent.
If you have any concerns about anything that we have not mentioned above, please feel free to give us a call. Even if microblading is not for you, we can always suggest and provide alternative treatments to make your eyebrows look fantastic.
I absolutely love them!
Having very pale brows, I was very worried about the result but Kirsty found the perfect colour and style and I absolutely love them!
Love my new eyebrows
Thanks again for my new eyebrows, It was a pleasure and I will see you again shortly for my retouch.
I really didn’t expect them to turn out as good as this. I am so happy and I can’t wait to come back to have my new eyeliner done!
I had a great time and looking forward to coming back
Thanks again for making me feel comfortable, I love my Brows and can’t stop looking in the mirror. Until next time Tracey x
I was very nervous about my microblading appointment but Kirsty put me at ease straight away. From initial consultation to the day of the appointment Kirsty has answered any questions or concerns I have had. Kirsty helps with the choosing of colours and shapes and doesn’t start until she knows you’re happy and checks how you are throughout the whole experience. I’m really pleased with how mine look on day one, can’t wait for them to heal now!
Very professional, friendly and reassuring . Kirsty did a fantastic job on my brows . Would highly recommend.