Before your Treatment
The Do not Do’s for all Treatments
- Do not consume alcohol 48 hours before
- Do not drink tea or coffee 12 hours before
- Do not take paracetamol, codeine, ibuprofen or blood thinning medications before the treatment
- Do not use any face creams/products containing retinol up to at least 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Do not have dermal fillers or Botox 1 month before the treatment
- Do no have any facial treatments 1 week prior to treatment
- No sun tan beds up to 1 week before treatment
- Must not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Must not have allergies to bee/wasp stings
- Must not have suffered from anaphylaxis
Before your treatments please do not wear any eyebrow, lash or lip makeup to your procedure, photo’s are always helpful of how you usually wear your makeup, so please feel free to show these to your therapist.