2 – 4 Weeks
1 – 2 Years
What is Semi-Permanent Eyeliner?
Permanent eyeliner, often known as an eyeliner tattoo, is a treatment that eliminates the need to use eyeliner each day. Permanent eyeliner is achieved by tattooing ink along the lash line to produce the look of eyeliner. Because this ink is semi-permanent, it must be retouched every 1-2 years. Tattoo eyeliner may be applied in a variety of techniques, ranging from incredibly thin and natural-looking lines to heavier lines.
Using an ultra-thin needle, hypoallergenic mineral pigments are injected into the dermal layer of the skin. The operation usually takes between 1 and 2 hours. To begin, we numb the skin and sketch the form of the liner. The colour is then introduced into the skin using a specialist device. This technique is repeated several times to guarantee that the pigment remains. The pigments used in permanent makeup do not penetrate as far into the skin layer as conventional eyeliner and brow tattoos.
What are the benefits of Semi-Permanent Eyeliner?
- It makes you appear youthful. We all strive to appear younger. When you use semi-permanent eyeliner, your eyelashes will appear fuller and your eyes will appear more expressive and alive.
- It saves you time. Having your eyeliner tattooed saves you precious time from attempting to get your liquid liner just right each day. You’ll never have to wipe and reapply again!
- It’s ideal for those who are constantly on the move. Consider not having to take around as many items in your makeup bag.
- If your hands are unsteady, this is an excellent alternative. Having a semi-permanent solution saves you a great deal of trouble.
- Your makeup will be flawless 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your eyeliner will appear immaculate, regardless of where you are and what you’re doing. You can work out and swim to your heart’s desire and yet always look good.
- Semi-permanent eyeliner is growing popular among busy people who don’t have much time to devote to wearing their eyeliner daily.
- It will save you money. You’ll have the initial investment in semi-permanent eyeliner. But after this, you’ll never need to spend another pound on eyeliner again!
How long does an Eyeliner Tattoo last?
Although it is referred regarded as permanent eyeliner, tattooed eyeliner or permanent eyeliner are not truly permanent, but rather semi-permanent, meaning that it will remain for a long time but not indefinitely. If you do not have a retouch, it will fade. You may expect your tattooed or permanent eyeliner to last for 1 – 2 years, depending on how well you care for them.
For the first year, any type of semi-permanent makeup looks its best. Its longevity also depends on how efficiently your skin absorbs the pigment and might last for several years. Without retouching and the pigment will gradually fade over time.
Is Eye Liner Micropigmentation Painful?
Some individuals who are hypersensitive or have a reduced pain tolerance may find the treatment moderately painful, although the majority of clients report little or no discomfort.
Prior to your eye tattoo treatment, a numbing solution is administered to the area, this will make the entire process more comfortable.
Permanent Eyeliner Reviews
Delighted with the results
I Saw Kirsty today for my eyeliner! Was a little nervous but was soon put at ease with Kirsty’s breakdown of the treatment and use of numbing cream hahah! Kirsty kept a check on how comfortable I was throughout my treatment and was friendly and professional. Delighted with the results, would highly recommend and will use for my further treatments.